Tuesday, February 1, 2011

It really puts life into perspective when you have a near-death experience. It gives you a sense of feeling that you're in a bad dream and that you just want to wake up. Heart beating rapidly. Fingers numb from the cold. You just want it to stop, but it won't. It already happened. There's a thin strand between life and death. It terrifies me to think that life could have ended in an instant. Thankfully, it wasn't the time yet. But what if it was? It makes me wonder...are there things left unsaid? Who would even care? Would it really matter if I no longer existed?

It could have been more fatal. But why is the world I know twisting and turning one after the other? Too many unfortunate events happening all at once. What am I suppose to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment