Tuesday, February 1, 2011

It's funny how you think you know someone, when really, they are completely different than what you expect. After all this time, I just assume people would be totally honest with me. That doesn't seem to be the case. It crushed me to pieces when I found about you. It broke my heart, not gonna lie. Like shattered glass. That's what I feel like. It makes me wonder, that if you, the one that I have become close with, the one who makes me comfortable, the one who I thought would never deceive me, the one who I have fallen hard for..would keep this from me, then what about the other people? The ones who I decide to let in and trust. That's the thing about me, I let people in too fast. I trust people too easily. That's how it leads to me always getting hurt in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment