Tuesday, February 1, 2011

you sparkle, you really do
You. I'm so glad I have you as a friend. You make everything ok again. You really do make me smile. I don't know what I'd do without you. I mean, you're always there when I need you the most. It's not easy talking about some of the things I'm dealing with, but I truly appreciate when you're there to listen. I feel like I can tell you anything. It's almost like you understand everything that's going on around me. My apologizes for being so weak and always breaking down. It cannot be helped sometimes, I'm just delighted to have a friend like you. I hope you know that whenever you need someone to talk to, I'm here for you as well, always. You're amazing, you know that? And I'm not saying this to be nice, I'm saying this sincerely from the bottom of my heart. Seriously, i love you!
thanks for everything

No comments:

Post a Comment