Friday, January 23, 2009

sometimes i just want to run away. just to get away from it all, leaving everything and everyone else behind. go out and be free, doing anything i want. with no one telling me what to do and no one to bring me down. it would just be me and only me. that would be nice.

i am so close to running away. i'm always pondering about it. to just pack up and leave all this behind. but what is 'this'? is it my life, my world. if it is, i ask myself. how could i just let it all go? what do i really want to do? will it be worth it in the end?

And where would i go? i'd just get as far far away as i could. would i really be happier? and would anyone even care if i leave? who knows, there's only one way to find out..

this feeling of emptiness fucking sucks.

"You can't run away from trouble, there ain't no place that far." James Baskett

No comments:

Post a Comment