Sunday, September 12, 2010

{lying in my bed i hear the clock tick and think of you}

every song i hear reminds me of you. i think about you non-stop. you're always on my mind. i want to talk about you all the time. you make me smile, a lot. (even when im not with you) i wanna be with you; there's no one i'd rather be with than you. you're the one who's roaming my sweet dreams, that each morning i wake up, i can't help but smile so brightly with the warmest feeling in the pit of my stomach. i love it when you give me your earphone and we listen to music together, and when you smile at me. i love that little smirk of yours. i love it when you dance so enthusiastically, and always making me laugh; and whenever we walk side by side, i feel so safe. i want to hold your hand and never let go. i probably do this everytime, everytime that i like someone, but i may be falling for you, more than you ever know. more than i have ever fallen for anyone. now if only you're there to catch me. i wonder if you feel the same. it seems like you do at times and i dont know what to think. there are times when i just wanna tell you how i feel, but im scared. im scared of what you will say, or not say. im scared of the possibility that nothing will ever happen. or the possibility of being distanced from you. i feel so hopeless, and it doesn't help that you're so irresistible.

do you remember we were sitting there by the water?

No comments:

Post a Comment