Monday, September 27, 2010

i miss you

you have no idea how much i like you. its like i'm falling for you more and more each and every day (regardless the fact that i haven't seen or spoken to you in a while) sometimes i feel like i'm going crazy. i don't know what to think and i'm going out of my mind! i miss seeing your face, your smile, the one that makes my heart melt. you have this effect on me that i cannot control. the thing is, i fall fast and hard, and being in like with you doesn't make it any easier. the little things you do confuses me when i try to read you. if only you would just tell me how you feel, or give me a sign or something that you feel the same way or not, anything at all. Just so i know... if our feelings are reciprocated...or everything is in my head

i've made it obvious

No comments:

Post a Comment