Monday, July 27, 2009

rockin my brain , goin insane

talking too much , that leads to stuff you never planned to say ... even though you havent really said anything. Did not really give it away, so why does it make you feel like you've ran a thousand miles ? Your pulse race , your heart beats faster and faster . Thump , thump , thump. you could hear it pounding loudly in your ear. It's exhilarating but is it only a tease ? How will you know what to believe ? this is what i believe...one day...

i was listening to my ipod , the song "Crushed , by Roxette" blasted through my earphones , it makes me think about a lot of stuff , makes me wonder...

CRUSHED,
By the sweetest lips I've never kissed
And your fingertips and the warmest touch I've always missed
CRUSHED,
By the softest hands I've never held
Probably never tell,
You're the strongest love that I've ever felt
CRUSHED,
That I haven't ever let you know
How it always goes
Cuz I lose my nerve whenever you get close
And so I'm left,
Short of breath
With that heavy feeling in my chest
Baby I'm so crushed

No comments:

Post a Comment